Andrew is an associate of the firm with diverse experience in civil litigation.
During his third year of law school at McGill, he clerked for a judge of the Quebec Court of Appeal. After articling at the Toronto office of a national full-service firm, Andrew decided to acquire a wider variety of legal work experience. In 2008-2009, he obtained a judicial internship at the UN International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, located in Tanzania, where he conducted legal research and assisted in the drafting of decisions and judgments. From January 2010 until July 2012, he worked for Ontario’s Ministry of Aboriginal Affairs negotiating First Nations land claims in northern Ontario. Andrew is also an alumnus of the Parliamentary Internship Programme (2003-04).
University of Victoria (B.Sc. (Biochemistry), 2001);
Oxford University (M.A. (Philosophy, Politics & Economics), 2003);
McGill University (LL.B. & B.C.L., 2007)
Andrew is fluent in French.
- Attendances before the Superior Court of Justice
- Experienced in drafting pleadings and conducting complex research
- Advocates’ Society, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Contributor to BJCTB’s Transportation Notes and Litigation Notes