Emma is an associate of the firm with diverse experience in civil litigation.
Emma’s diverse practice includes media and defamation law and aviation law, as well as commercial and general civil litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Emma summered and articled at the Toronto office of a national full-service firm, working primarily in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution group on complex commercial disputes. Prior to and during law school, Emma worked as an Associate Producer in local and national current affairs at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
- University of King’s College (Bachelor of Journalism (Hons), 2013);
- University of Toronto (J.D., 2017)
- Emma also speaks French.
- Attendances before all levels of court in Ontario
- Experienced in conducting complex research, drafting pleadings, affidavits and facta, and reviewing productions in large-scale commercial litigation and class action matters
- Advocates’ Society, Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Member
- Young Women in Law, Member
- Contributor to BJCTB’s Transportation Notes