Bersenas Jacobsen Chouest Thomson Blackburn LLP respects the importance of privacy and the sensitivity of personal information. As lawyers we have a professional obligation to keep confidential all information we obtain within a lawyer-client relationship. We are committed to protecting any personal information we possess.
When collecting, using and disclosing your personal information:
- We are accountable for personal information under our control.
- We obtain your consent before collecting, using or disclosing your personal information, except where otherwise permitted or required by law.
- We limit the personal information we collect to that which is necessary for us to conduct business.
- The personal information we collect is only used, disclosed or retained for its original intended purpose (unless you provide your consent to a different use or disclosure).
- We take care to ensure that the information we have is accurate.
- We safeguard the privacy of your personal information through security measures.
- We are open with you about our policies and practices related to managing your personal information.
- Upon request, we provide you with access to your personal information, subject to any limitations imposed by law.
- We address your concerns. If you have questions or concerns regarding your privacy or this Policy, please contact us as described below.
Bersenas Jacobsen Chouest Thomson Blackburn LLP
33 Yonge Street, Suite 201
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5E1G4
Tel: (416) 982-3800
Fax: (416) 982-3801